« Home | Relax, Reds Fans...At least you had the Big Red Ma... »

My Colleague Couldn't Be More Correct!

Doesn't this picture say it all, folks? Obviously it's a sad, poignant moment when incidents like what happened to that horse who shall no longer be named occur. Having watched the race, I can even admit that watching the poor guy limping like an equine Ken Griffey Jr. was pretty gruesome. That being said, the outpouring of support that has persisted ever since has become a complete farce.

If you know a parent who would hover over his/her child and instruct them to write a "Get Well, Mister that horse who shall no longer be named" card, feel free to berate them out of incredulity.

Now that I'm done writing this post, I'm going to go purchase a bouquet, some horse meat and a Hallmark card so I can get working on my "Get Well" present for Old Yeller and his owners.